CTX-CWS313: Citrix CWS-313: Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops 7 Advanced Deployment, Troubleshooting, Security and Administration
Designed for experienced IT professionals this course builds on the foundational implementation and management skills introducing scalability, redundancy and security configurations.
You will learn techniques to investigate many of the common issues that can affect environment health and how to solve issues more effectively in the advanced troubleshooting section.
You will leave this course with a good understanding of how to manage more complex solutions such as multi-location environments with configurations around StoreFront, the Delivery Controllers, Cloud Connectors and HDX.
- StoreFront and Citrix Gateway
- Site Infrastructure
- Machines Running the Virtual Delivery Agent
- VDA Registration in a Multi-Zone Environment
- Zone Preference
- Optimal Gateway Routing and Zones
- Managing StoreFront Store Subscriptions in a Multi-Location Environment
- StoreFront and Citrix ADC Branding
- Disaster Recovery Considerations
- Disaster Recovery Process
- Multi-factor Authentication - RADIUS & OTP
- Multi-factor Authentication - Smart Card Authentication
- Federated Authentication - ADFS, SAML, and FAS
- Introduction to Application Security
- Preventing Jailbreak Attacks
- Minimizing the Impact of Attacks
- TLS to VDA Encryption
- GPOs and Citrix Policies
- Image Management
- Troubleshooting Methodology Process
- Resource Tools and Utilities
- Introduction to PowerShell
- Troubleshooting StoreFront
- Troubleshooting Citrix Gateway
- Validating FMA Services
- Troubleshooting VDA Registration
- Troubleshooting HDX Connections
Built for experienced IT Professionals familiar with Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops 7 in an on-premises environment or Citrix Cloud looking to expand their Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops skills to an advanced level.
Potential students include administrators or engineers responsible for the Citrix Apps and Desktop 7 Site.
- CMB-318 - Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops 7, App Layering, and WEM Administration (Fast-Track)
- CWS-215 - Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops 7 Administration On-Premises and in Citrix Cloud.
- How to implement advanced administration concepts such as backups, disaster recovery, scalability and redundancy for a Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktop 7 Site
- Advanced troubleshooting techniques to troubleshoot Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktop 7
- Security considerations and configurations for Citrix Apps and Desktop 7 site including multi-site management using zones
- This course is currently on Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktop 7 1903
- E-BOOK - Die Original-Herstellerunterlage zu diesem Kurs erhalten Sie als digitale Kursunterlage.
- Im Seminarpreis ist ein Pearson VUE Examen Voucher enthalten.
- Dieser Kurs kann mit einem Citrix Trainings Pass (CTP) bezahlt werden.
- Dieser Kurs wird mit unserem zertifizierten Partner Arrow ECS AG durchgeführt