ITIL01E: ITIL® 2011 Foundation - Fundamentals (English)
Auf Anfrage realisieren wir gerne Ihren Wunschtermin.
The Foundation level is the entry level qualification which offers you a general awareness of the key elements, concepts and terminology used in the ITIL® service lifecycle, including the links between lifecycle stages, the processes used and their contribution to service management practices.
However, the ITIL Foundation level qualification is open to and can benefit anyone who has an interest in the subject.
Holders of an ITIL Foundation level qualification are likely to require further guidance before being able to apply the ITIL practices for Service Management to professional projects or situations.
After passing the ITIL Foundation training and examination, you can expect to gain a general overview and basic understanding of ITIL.
If you want to progress to the next level within the ITIL qualifications scheme, the ITIL Intermediate level, you need to have first passed the ITIL Foundation qualification.
Certification Tests for ITIL® Foundation can be taken directly following the course. The prize for the cartification test is not included but can be ordered seperatly
- Those who require a basic understanding of the ITIL framework
- Those who need understanding of how ITIL can be used to enhance IT service management within an organization
- IT professionals or others working within an organization that has adopted and adapted ITIL and who need to be informed about, or contribute to, ongoing service improvement.
The Foundation level is the entry level qualification which offers you a general awareness of the key elements, concepts and terminology used in the ITIL service lifecycle, including the links between lifecycle stages, the processes used and their contribution to service management practices.
- nstructor led training by an experienced, English speaking certified trainer
- original courseware
- well-equipped modern training rooms
- extensive catering services (cold and hot drinks, fruit, snacks and hot lunch)
- personal attention of the participants by staff of the GFN site
- significant attendee certificates, original Microsoft certifications
- collection of the attendees feedbacks and transfer to the client on request